Body Building: Known as ‘Arnold Schwarzenegger’ of Indore, This Cop Defies All Odds to Pursue Body-building - Catherine's Blog

Body Building: Known as ‘Arnold Schwarzenegger’ of Indore, This Cop Defies All Odds to Pursue Body-building - Catherine's Blog - Welcome back, My amazing NZ Muscle readers. Nice to meet You again, today. Here, now. In this article titled, Body Building: Known as ‘Arnold Schwarzenegger’ of Indore, This Cop Defies All Odds to Pursue Body-building - Catherine's Blog, you might find interesting information about what You looking for. Hopefully, the content from my bodybuilding article will bring you many advantages both in work and in life. Enjoy Your readings. ^_^

Title : Body Building: Known as ‘Arnold Schwarzenegger’ of Indore, This Cop Defies All Odds to Pursue Body-building - Catherine's Blog
URL Link : Body Building: Known as ‘Arnold Schwarzenegger’ of Indore, This Cop Defies All Odds to Pursue Body-building - Catherine's Blog

Related Articles:


Body Building: Known as ‘Arnold Schwarzenegger’ of Indore, This Cop Defies All Odds to Pursue Body-building - Catherine's Blog

Despite his parents mortgaging jewelry and a house, a police officer in Indore is defying odds to pursue his passion of body-building. So much that today he is known as ‘Arnold Schwarzenegger of Indore’.
Preparing for Mr India 2017, 25-year-old Moti Lal Dayma is a constable with Madhya Pradesh Police.
Known as ‘Arnold Schwarzenegger’ of Indore, this cop defies all odds to pursue body-buildingPolice constable Moti Lal Dayma (PC: motilaldayma/Instagram)
It is difficult for him to arrange for upkeep of his diet so as pursue his dream. It takes about Rs 50,000 a month to maintain his physique, he said.
“I get only Rs 17,050 as monthly salary from the police department. My diet of a month cost me about Rs 50,000. My mother mortgaged her jewelries and my father our land in Dhar and a house in Vijay Nagar for my diet,” Dayma, a four times Mr Indore, told HT.
Dayma has a strict diet regime, which includes 20 to 30 eggs, 4 kg chicken and 4 liters milk a day.
He joined the police force in 2012 and is now posted at Pandrinath police station
“The (police) department officially is not coming forward to help me. Two IPS officers helped me by giving me Rs 2 lakh but the Madhya Police never helped me. Some politicians and administrative officer also promised for help but nothing happened,” said Dayma, who has also borrowed Rs 1 lakh from his friends.
“I will sell myself but I will win an international competition one day. Now, I am concentrating on national body building championship to be held next year. I hope after winning that the state government will come forward to help me,” Dayma said.
Dayma’s friends fondly call him Arnold Schwarzenegger, who won five ‘Mr Universe’ titles and seven ‘Mr Olympia’ titles before retiring to dedicate himself to acting.



Thus, this article entitled Body Building: Known as ‘Arnold Schwarzenegger’ of Indore, This Cop Defies All Odds to Pursue Body-building - Catherine's Blog

Finally, You've reached the end of this Body Building: Known as ‘Arnold Schwarzenegger’ of Indore, This Cop Defies All Odds to Pursue Body-building - Catherine's Blog article, We hope our blog post will bring many advantages for You. See you later in Our next blog post.

Now, You're reading Body Building: Known as ‘Arnold Schwarzenegger’ of Indore, This Cop Defies All Odds to Pursue Body-building - Catherine's Blog with url link:http://nzmuscle.blogspot.com/2016/09/body-building-known-as-arnold.html

0 comments:

Post a Comment